Happy Padwa 2023: Wishes, Whatsapp Status, Quotes, Messages, Photos and Wishes
Iniya Gudi Padwa 2023 Marathi Greetings, Images, Quotes, Status, Messages, Photos in English: Samvatsar Padwa, also known as the festival, is celebrated on the first day of the luni-solar Hindu calendar month Chaitra. Gudi is the name of Brahma’s flag or emblem, and Padwa is the first day of the moon.
They start their morning at Gudi Padwa with a traditional oil bath, wear new clothes and decorate their houses. Also, drinking flags and flower decorations made of red or orange cloth are handmade by the people. This flag has a copper or silver vessel balanced upside down. This kudi is placed at the front window or door of the house. It symbolizes wealth and the victory of good over evil.
This year, Gudi Padwa is celebrated on Wednesday, March 22.
Here are some greetings, messages, wishes and quotes in Marathi and English to share for Gudi Padwa 2023:
– Look forward to new goals, new dreams, new achievements and all that awaits you this New Year! Forget failures, correct mistakes; Surely victory will be yours! Happy Drinking Padwa!
– May Kudi bring peace, happiness and success in your life. Happy Gudi Padwa to you and your family!
– Today is a new day, adorned with new hopes, new plans and new tasks. Happy Gudi Padwa to you and your family!
– Let your hatred of your enemies vanish; Let the darkness around you become light; May this Ugadhi bring happiness, health and prosperity to you and your family. Happy drinking Padwa.
– Naksidhar Kadhiwari Reshmi Vastr,
Thyachyavar Chandicha Lota,
Uparuni Marathi Manachi Gudi,
Sajra karuya ha gudi padwa!
Nuthan Varshachya Hardik Shupecha
(Naksheedar Kadhivari Reshmi Vastra,
Thyachyavar Sandisa Lota,
Uparuni Marathi Manachi Kuthi,
Sajara karuya ha kudtipadava!
(Nuthan Varshachya Hardik Shubecha)
– As the auspicious occasion of Gudi Padwa is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of joy and love, we hope this festival of beauty brings bright sparkles of happiness your way that will stay with you in the days to come. Happy Gudi Padwa to you!
– May true happiness, success, long life and good luck bestow your feet this season! Happy Gudi Padwa to you and your family!
– स, ँभ tall व प, muhu anandavdi, ह ह ह!
– Let the taste of green mango, green neem and jaggery remove all bitterness from your life! Happy Drinking Padwa!
– May this New Year shower you with love, laughter and happiness! Happy Gudi Padwa to you and your entire family!
– Let the darkness around you be replaced by love and light. May this Ugadi festival bring happiness, health and prosperity in your life. Happy Drinking Padwa!
– Fortunate is he who learns to admire without envy. Happy Gudi Padwa and Happy New Year with plenty of peace and prosperity.
– Naversh, Navi Surwad, Navya Yashasi, Navi Roojwad, Gudeepadvyachya Hardik!
Happy Drinking Padwa!