International Women’s Day 2022: Dhunki to Ziddi Dil Tak, here is the perfect playlist to celebrate womanhood!Author: Yuvi March 4, 2022
New Delhi: Songs are a great way to energize yourself and feel confident about yourself. As International Women’s Day 2022 is approaching soon, you need a playlist that can lift you up and wake up the spirited lady in you.
Over the years, Bollywood has given audiences a number of wonderfully female-centric films that have inspired both men and women to achieve their full potential.
Here are some songs you can add to your Women’s Day playlist:
1. dhunkiThis soulful song from the 2011 film ‘Mere Brother Ki Dhulan’ is the perfect way to start your morning. Sung by Neha Bhasin, its infectious energy will lift your mood. The movie Mere Brother Ki Dhulan starred Imran Khan, Katrina Kaif and Ali Zafar.
2. Badal Pe Paon Hai: This is a classic women empowerment song from the popular movie ‘Chak De India’ with scintillating lyrics by Jaideep Sahni and music by Salim-Sulaiman. It is about moving forward and facing challenges, a much needed attitude. We all need to assimilate. As women, we may face many hurdles in life but the important thing is to support each other and move forward.
3. Love You Zindagi: This happy song from Alia Bhatt’s Dear Zindagi is for all the ladies who are searching for the true meaning of happiness in their life. It is composed by Amit Trivedi and sung by Jasleen Royal – a perfect combination. The film ‘Dear Zindagi’ is based on mental health and the importance of taking care of yourself before finding a connection.
4. Ziddi Dil: This powerful track from Priyanka Chopra’s Mary Kom is a must-add on your Women’s Day playlist. It is strong, fierce and courageous as women should be! It is sung by Vishal Dadlani and written by Prashant Ingole. It stars the talented Priyanka Chopra who plays the real-life hero and legendary boxer Mary Kom in the film.
5. Pink Anthem: Pink was one of the most intense female centric films in 2016 with its storyline and courtroom drama. The anthem in the song is sung by Jonita Gandhi with rap by EPR Iyer.
Here’s wishing all the lovely ladies a very Happy International Women’s Day!