This is why FC Barcelona will play at the Olympic Stadium stadium of the Lewis company

Author: Yuvi June 21, 2022 This is why FC Barcelona will play at the Olympic Stadium stadium of the Lewis company

The men’s team of FC Barcelona will play in the Olympic Stadium of Lewis Company in the 2023–2024 season. This Tuesday, the agreement was presented by the club and Barcelona City Council through the company Barcelona de Cervis Municipal (b: SM) the ground the team will use during the construction work at Camp Nou. – FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) June 21, 2022

Barca President Joan Laporta, along with Institutional Vice President Elena Forte and Espai Barca’s manager, Jordi Laurado, first deputy mayor and president of B:SM, Jaime Colboni, detailed the terms of the agreement. In front of the main part of the Olympic Stadium, the iconic setting of the 1992 Games. Barca could use the stadium between August 2023 and May 2024, and the ground will have a seating capacity of around 55,000 people. The club reserves the right to use the facility on match days and for preparations before and after the match.

FC Barcelona will be able to use the stadium on a regular basis for training and other sporting events, including the needs of the women’s team, which played the Champions League quarter-finals and semi-finals at the camp this season. No. The agreed transfer of use includes not only the pitch and terrace but also other ancillary spaces such as press boxes, changing rooms and indoor parking areas.

At the moment, the club’s technical services are assessing what adaptations will need to be made to the facilities to meet the needs of the various competitions the team plays. These investments will be paid for by FC Barcelona.

The club, as acknowledged by President Laporta, estimated the cost of a transfer to Montjuc would be between 15 and 20 million euros. To make it easier for fans to access the Olympic Stadium, City Council and FC Barcelona are preparing a mobility plan to improve public transport and sustainable mobility, and to provide exceptional maintenance and safety services to ensure the least impact possible. designed. hill. These items are expected to cost €7.2 million, of which 64% will be borne by Barca, and the remaining 36% by the city council. The municipality’s contribution will be for investments that become a permanent part of the local infrastructure.

Author: Yuvi

My name is Yuvi, I work as Sub Editor at

21 June, 2022, 10:27 pm

News Cinema on twitter News Cinema on facebook share newscinema latest news on whatsapp

Tuesday, 21st June 2022

Latest Web Stories

More Stories